Contact Lens Specialist in Plano and greater DFW
At Constant Eye Care, we pride ourselves on our contact lens specialist’s ability to guide our patients to the right contact lens in Plano. Today there are more convenient and health contact lens options than ever before!
Constant Eye Care, we can take the confusion out of which lenses are right for you.
Multi-focal, toric, dailies, monthly lenses, colors and RGPs. Let us help you find the right type of lenses for you in Plano and greater DFW.
– Bifocal and Multifocal Contact lenses- if you dislike bifocal eyeglasses, we can fit you in contact lens option
– Toric Contact Lenses for Astigmatsim- Contact lenses for patient with astigmatism.
– Daily Disposable Lenses- Most popular type of lens in our office. One of the safest lens modality out there on the market!
Reasons to have contacts or try them for the first time
1) Free from glasses, especially if you play sports or active person
2) Ability to wear non-prescription sunwear, safety goggles for your work.
3) high prescription or astigmatism tends to have thick heavier eyeglasses, contact lens provide more enhanced vision correction/ field of view
4) When it rains, does your glasses fog up?
5) Do you wipe your eyeglasses often because there is a smudge on the lens?
Our Hours Of Operation
Friday: 10am-4 pm
Sunday: By Appointment